Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Bout of Books May 2018

Bout of BooksI'm crazy and I want to compete in Bout of Books with a newborn. Send me mental help ASAP!!!! Honestly though I'm not sure I could read any less than I normally do with Bout of Books. I have a proud history of scarcely reading during Bout of Books... normally I forget it's happening. However, I've actually been reading more probably since our little Hobbit was born as I really have little else to do while I'm breastfeeding her then read.
Anyways.... here's the link for this Bout of Books. Be sure to check it out if you're interested in participating. It's always fun... even if you're a terrible participant like me.
My goals for this Bout of Books are...
  1. Finish War and Peace.... I'm very close to being done! What better time to finish it up! 
  2. Read or finish one other book. I'm currently also reading The Invisible Man (audiobook), The Portrait of a Lady and God Is and then of course there is always the off chance I'll start something else before the Bout gets started! 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I would absolutely inhale books when I was breastfeeding. Loved it! This sounds like an awesome plan to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly spend a lot of time stuck in a chair nursing the first few months. It's so nice to be able to escape into a good book while you're doing that!

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...