Monday, March 20, 2017

It's Monday! Hidden Figures

I was a little better about reading this past week. I finished Hidden Figures finally! I really enjoyed the book and I learned so much but it isn't simply a fictional novel as I expected. It was meticulously researched and with the historical and scientific aspects of it the book was not an easy read. Just because it wasn't easy though doesn't mean it wasn't good. So yes.... read it! And then watch the movie. Both are great.

Finished this past week

  • Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shatterly

Currently Reading

  • Catching Foxes by John Henderson
  • Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey
  • Persuasion by Jane Austen (audiobook) (re-read)

Coming Soon

  • The Gurnsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...