Monday, February 6, 2017

It's Monday! Wedding Planning

I've been spending a lot of time these past couple weeks wedding planning (see THIS post for why). So not as much reading is getting done as should be. I'm ploughing through the Series of Unfortunate Events though. Those are ridiculously easy to read though. I finished all of the ones I had checked out from the library early last week and now I noticed that all I'm reading right now is non-fiction so I had to remedy that so I started Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
And because I can't get my mind off the wedding here's some of my favorite Pinterest pictures I'm using as inspiration. I'd never used Pinterest before I started wedding planning for the very reason that I knew I'd get sucked in... and sure enough.... I'm sucked in!



And now reading! 

Finished in the past two weeks

  • The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
  • The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
  • The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket
  • The Miserable Mill by Lemony Snicket
  • Jeeves and Wooster by P.G. Wodehouse (audiobook)

Currently Reading

  • Sacred Marriage by Gary L. Thomas
  • Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey 
  • Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams 

Coming Soon

  • Catching Foxes by John Henderson

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I started using Pinterest after I got married - I can't imagine the pressure I would have put on myself to make it Pinterest-worthy! We had fun planning our wedding - of course, there were times when it was stressful, but when the big day finally arrived, none of that mattered and we had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the Series of Unfortunate Events show on Netflix? Interesting take on the books.

    I'm a bit further along in wedding planning, and wouldn't advise taking anything on Pinterest or bridal magazines seriously---but they can be fun to read =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, The Series of Unfortunate Events is fantastically depressing and funny at the same time. 0.0

    Pinterest has so many cool wedding ideas! I'm sure yours will be marvelous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I remember the whole wedding-planning thing. It was part fun, part hassle, part what-in-the-world-is-this-even-a-thing-why-do-I-have-to-make-a-decision-about-that-trivial-detail. Best of luck to you!

    Also, I tagged you with the Sunshine Blogger Award over here. Play if you want to :-)

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...