I have been reading but not as diligently as I should be. It's been insanely busy at work and then when I'm home I'm wedding planning or spending time with Brian. For an introvert that's really draining! Because of my initial wedding planning panic though I've gotten most everything done except some details that can't be planned until closer to the date. I also have an incredible sister-in-law who's done this all before and is an indispensable support. Plus whenever we meet for wedding planning I get to see my adorable niece so there's that too.
So here's what's up in my reading world.
- Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly
- Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey
- Sacred Marriage by Gary L. Thomas
- Hithchiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum (re-read)- I re-read this one for book club and read it the day of in about two hours. #likeaboss ;)
- Catching Foxes by John Henderson- I kind of need to get this started ASAP as I have pre-marital counseling Monday evening (tonight!!!) and I need to have three chapters read by then.
And now more of what you really came for... our engagement photo shoot pictures!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin