Monday, January 23, 2017

It's Monday! Back to Tea

A couple months ago my parents started complaining I had too much tea (true) and that I never drank it (unfortunately also true). To prove them wrong I started drinking my tea again and to my delight I have rediscovered my first love... tea. I've finished a few of the boxes of tea already, another win so my parents won't complain I have too much. However, last evening I bought another box of tea... it was only one though!
Anyways.... reading.

Currently Reading

  • Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas
  • Total Truth by Nancy Pearcey

Finished in the past couple weeks

  • The Bourne Supremacy 
  • Cousin Phyllis by Elizabeth Gaskell (audiobook)
  • The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde 

Coming Soon

  • A Series of Unfortunate Events- The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket (I read the first book years and years ago and now I'm watching it on Netflix and it's making me want to read the whole series now!)
I'm not sure what else is to come next. I really want to finish Total Truth before I start another non-fiction book but it's pretty long so that may take me awhile. I'll also be starting a new audiobook soon but I'm not sure which one yet. 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...