Wednesday, December 14, 2016

A Very Merry Tag

I saw this Very Merry Tag on a couple blogs and had to steal it!

Does it snow where you live around Christmas?

Sometimes... Kansas is kind of up in the air when it comes to snow. Sometimes we get white Christmases and sometimes we don't. 

Do you get a real tree or a fake tree?

When we were younger we got real trees but when my grandparents downsized they gave us their fake tree and that's we've had ever since. I love real trees though. 

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

I love White Christmas so much but I'm also a fan of the classic How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Boris Karloff voicing the grinch. 

Where in the world would you like to spend Christmas the most? 

With my family. 

Which fictional/literary character would you most like to spend Christmas with?

Laura Ingalls Wilder. I loved reading about her Christmases in the Little House books. 

What is your favorite Christmas song? 

I can't chose! I love O Holy Night, Joy to the World, O Come O Come Emmanuel and Let all Mortal Flesh Keep Silence. When it comes to secular Christmas songs I also really like Winter Wonderland. 

What is your favorite Christmas Book/Story  (besides, ya know, THE story)? 

How the Grinch Stop Christmas! 

Which do you prefer: multicolored lights or white lights?

We've always had multicolored lights on our Christmas tree but I kind of prefer white lights personally. 

What time period/decade would you most like to spend Christmas in? 

I love the Christmases in Call the Midwife so 1950s let's say. 

Which period drama has the best Christmas scene/episode? 

I like the first Christmas special in Call the Midwife. 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Go for it! I look forward to reading your answers! 😀

      Delete
  2. I totally stole/borrowed it.
    http://daysathomejh.blogspot.com/2016/12/a-very-merry-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does it snow where you live around Christmas? Yes. Just snowed some yesterday.

    Do you get a real tree or a fake tree? We have cats so no tree of any kind for us.

    What is your favorite Christmas movie? Does A Charlie Brown Christmas count as a movie? Otherwise Scrooge starring Albert Finney.

    Where in the world would you like to spend Christmas the most? With my wife and cats.

    Which fictional/literary character would you most like to spend Christmas with? Well, C.S. Lewis isn't fictional, but he wrote a lot of fiction...

    What is your favorite Christmas song? Tough. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear is one of my favorites. Now Sing We, Now Rejoice is another. For secular songs, the Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth duet by David Bowie and Bing Crosby is one of my favorites. Also, I like Winter Wonderland too.

    What is your favorite Christmas Book/Story (besides, ya know, THE story)? I'm drawing a blank here. I do usually enjoy reading Christmas themed Regency Romances during December.

    Which do you prefer: multicolored lights or white lights? Multicolored.

    What time period/decade would you most like to spend Christmas in? The present.

    Which period drama has the best Christmas scene/episode? Drawing a blank on this question.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...