Monday, October 24, 2016

It's Monday! And then it was Autumn

I'm trying to stay more up to date on my blog. A post here and there. During my time away from my blog I've been able to assess how I want to come back to my blog and how I want to prevent myself like I did before. My conclusion was that I while I love reviewing books on my blog I need to stop reviewing every book I read. It's simply not necessary and limits my enjoyment of both the reading experience and the blogging experience.
So with that resolve I'm going to try and move forward with reading and blogging and enjoy both immensely. :)
So... It's Monday! What am I reading?

Currently Reading

  • The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien (re-read) (audiobook)

Finished Recently

  • Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (re-read) (audiobook)
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (re-read)
  • Craving Grace by Ruthie Delk
  • Winter by Marissa Meyer 

Coming Soon

  • Tales From the Perilous Realms by J.R.R. Tolkien 

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! I don't review every book. I just like to journal if I'm inspired. The other thing that inspires me is the idea of working out my thoughts, or asking people questions, or just preserving details from a read I'd prefer not to forget. That's why I tend to call my place a "journal" rather than a review site. "Journal" implies I am writing for myself. :) I hope you find more peace blogging as you're inspired. Obligation is no fun. x

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...