Monday, July 18, 2016

It's Monday! Struggling

While I've been keeping up with my audiobook during my work commute my actual reading has been a real struggle to keep up with. This summer has been surprisingly busy for me plus I can't stop watching Castle! At this point I just need to hurry up and finish it and then not start a new show as obviously it's distracting me way too much.

Currently Reading

  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (re-read)
  • Waverley by Sir Walter Scott
  • Dracula by Bram Stoker (audiobook) 
  • The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens

Coming Soon

  • The Horse and His Boy by C.S. Lewis (re-read)
  • Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. First time reading Dracula? Or listening as the case may be? Hopefully you got the version from Audible featuring Tim Curry.

    Dracula is one of my favorite novels. I read/listen to it once a year, usually in October.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...