Sunday, January 3, 2016

Bout of Books January 2016 Sign Up

It's that time of the year again for another Bout of Books! For those not "in the know", Bout of Books is a week long read-a-thon. This next one will be running from January 4-10. You can see more information and sign up HERE. Bout of Books always helps me to get a lot of reading done and have fun. It will be especially great to kick start the reading year!
Here's a few goals I have for the Bout of Books week!

  • Read (as in complete) three books. 

Here's a little list of books I might get read (maybe just started) during the Bout of Books week!

  • The Complete Stories of Flannery O Conner by Flannery O Conner
  • Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
  • Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange
And I'll probably make some headway in these books I'm already reading.
  • The Institutes of the Christian Religion by John Calvin
  • Othello by William Shakespeare (audiobook)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...