Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books August 2015- Day 1 Progress

All of my posts are coming out late today. Sorry! I'm working tonight (sad life of a night shift nurse) so I was sleeping most of today so I wouldn't be tired tonight.
Bout of BooksSo here's a little update on my progress so far with Bout of Books.

I read.....


  • Germinal by Emile Zola- Over half of it actually! 

I listened to...


  • Jo's Boys by Louisa May Alcott- One chapter 
All of my siblings were starting school yesterday so I was kind of at a loss as to what to do as this whole summer I've been spending time with them but now they were all busy. The worst is that since they're all homeschooled I see them around the house but we can't hang out together because they're working on school! However in the evening we were able to a game of Settlers of Catan and I won so that kind of made up for it. ;)
Are you participating in Bout of Books? How are you doing? 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...