Friday, January 31, 2014

Report Card- January 2014

It's been a fun month despite starting up school again. I actually did well one my resolutions this month, which I am super excited about!

Read or Re-Read 5 Books

One of the baby hats I made.
I didn't start out too well but I did get it done! I didn't end up reading what I planned to but that's okay. :) I read Dune, Ender's Game, Mary Poppins, Mary Poppins Comes Back, and Dying to Forget. All of those I would rate five stars except Dying to Forget, which while being a very interesting book has bad theology. I was inspired to re-read the Mary Poppins books after watching Saving Mr. Banks. I'm really enjoying them. I know technically they're kids books but the best kids books can be enjoyed by all ages. :)

Memorize Scripture

I got the first two verses of Psalm 31 memorized as I planned! 

Pray Daily

I did it! It has become much more of a habit and with this month being fairly stressful, I found myself praying more and more often, though I should be praying anyways. :)

Do one crochet project

As you saw in previous posts, I got far more than just one crochet project done. I got about five done! Tons of cute baby hats completed. :) 

Read a Psalm a day

I did it! I really love the Psalms. I want to read just more than them but I've had trouble sticking to reading more than one chapter in a day in the past. 

At least two blog posts per week

I missed one week as I was very busy having fun but besides that I did it. :)

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my February resolutions. I now have a link to follow my blog on Bloglovin' so be sure to do that! 

Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...