Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Movie Review- Tintin

     Over the holiday I was excited to see the new Tintin movie with family.  As a child, I grew up reading the Tintin books and thoroughly enjoying them.  Even now I still sneak them into my room and dive into the seemingly endless adventures of the young man.  Nothing excited me more then finding out that a movie was going to be made about Tintin's exploits.  The movie did not disappoint me.  The animation was breathtakingly realistic and made the movie even better (if that was possible).  The story plot was good and there was really no objectionable material whatsoever.  The adventure was lots of fun and it had much of the same humor found in the books.  Captain Haddock and the Thompson's will get you laughing as soon as you see them.  As with all movies based on books, the film strayed from the books but they did it well so it didn't bother me too much.  I would highly advise you going to see the movie and enjoying the fun adventures it has to offer.  God bless!!! :)


Lois Johnson, avid writer, tea drinker, and reader but first and foremost, avid Christian.

2 comments:

I allow anyone to comment but be aware that I reserve the right to delete your comment if I find it inappropriate. Please do not make me have to exercise that right. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...